Regretfully, I recently changed over to Google Chrome from Firefox, it was simply because I enjoyed the experience and how quick Chrome was at many aspects of web browsing compared to Firefox. I do still however, have Firefox under my applications menu as a 'secondary' browser. Firefox has certainly be very successful over the years mainly because it was one of the first to boast extensions, nonetheless I don't think web browsers should be chosen based on which add-ons or extensions are available anymore because even Safari 5 now has this support. Here's a useful top 10 list of extensions / add-ons from the folks over at Lifehacker, which all have a range of support for different browsers, some of my personal favourites from the list include Tab cloud, BetterGmail and LastPass. Check out the full list in the source link below.

[via LifeHacker]

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Powered by WizardRSS | Full Text RSS Feeds

Comments (0)