Labels:

Nokia is the world's largest maker of mobile phones and surely has the responsibility to care about the environment. They have come up with a new funny video as part of a campaign to increase awareness about recycling mobile phones. You see some of the most popular Nokia phones of the past -- 3310,2760,8810,5110� talking to each other at the bottom of a Recycling Bin. Its totally worth watching.

We have spoken about Recycling Mobile Phones in the past.The Nokia 3310 was one of the most successful phones� but most might not be in working condition right now.Nokia says that around 44% of old mobile phones are sitting in people's drawers not being recycled ( including my 3310 and 1100). Now might be a great time to recycle them. How many handsets do you have at your home which are not in working condition ?

You can choose to raise awareness by tweeting I recycling

Related Posts with Thumbnails




Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | WordPress PluginHud 1

Comment (1)

I've some nokia mobiles with me and my friends. I will surely drop them in mobile recycling bins.